The Cart is Empty
The software tonoscope is a full featured and mathematically accurate Tonoscope emulator. It lets you create Chladni frequency patterns without the expense of traditional hardware needed for plate vibration research.
CYMATIC SOFTWARE is a full featured and mathematically accurate Tonoscope emulator. It lets you create Chladni frequency patterns without the expense of traditional hardware needed for plate vibration research. This program is great for science, art, and spiritual exploration. Explore well-known frequencies visually such as ancient Solfeggio tones, OM, notes on the piano, natural earth frequencies, crop circle frequencies, and more.
You can program the software to generate thousands of Cymatic Patterns that correspond to the frequencies that you are inputting. Here are some important things to know:
- You can save the generated images in Bitmap, PNG, JPG, and GIF formats.
- Explore deep into Cymatics with the Random Pattern Generator.
- Finally, see the shape behind sound without building costly Cymatic Machines.
- Choose between Rectangle or Circle Plates, Plate Thickness, Surface Tension, and Sand Properties to precisely see your frequency of choice.
PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING
- Windows 95/98/2000/ME/XP/VISTA/WINDOWS 7/WINDOWS 10 Compatible. Sorry no Apple
- After installing if you get any kind of error when opening the software you must install the free .NET Framework 4 by clicking here.
Known Issues with software:
- For older computers, a temporary error will come up when using the tone changer slide. Simply press Continue.
- When changing multiple settings especially out of parameters some slider becomes unavailable “greyed out” a simple closing and opening of the Cymatic Software is necessary to clear software cache.
- For optimal results make sure plate dimensions i.e. height and width are equal. Changing the size of the application screen also changes the actual size of the plate so keep this in mind when attempting to use full screen.
- Slide Sand Properties Bar to the midpoint before doing anything with other buttons. (this is very important).
Select (Options Tab) from the top right corner of the Cymatic Software Interface. Change Default Tension Setting to 5.00 rather than 55.00. Do not change Surface Density.
- Select (Find All Frequencies) Button located at the top left of the Cymatic Software Interface.
- You can now use the (Tone) slider directly below the Sand Properties Bar to toggle through Cymatic Patterns and Frequencies. You can observe the pattern in the preview screen located on the bottom left of the screen before taking your finger off the mouse button which will allow it to be displayed on the plate. Also, you can get information on the frequency you are playing from the designated area on the left side towards the middle of the Cymatic Tonoscope Software Interface.
- Keep in mind you can select the (Save) option any time to save Cymatic in JPG. PNG. or Gif formats.
- When you want to tweak settings on the program simply push the (reset) button to clear previous settings.
For more information, please see our FAQ
The cymatic software will be delivered electronically after purchase