x 1 $33
Copper is an essential trace element for humans and animals. Although Hippocrates is said to have recommended copper compounds as early as 400 B.C., scientists are still uncovering new information regarding the functions of copper in the human body.
COLLOIDAL COPPER is an essential trace mineral that facilitates the activity of several enzymes. The mineral provides a role in the development and maintenance of the cardiovascular system, including the heart, arteries, other blood vessels, skeletal system, and the structure and function of the nervous system, including the brain.
COLLOIDAL COPPER USES:
Colloidal copper contains 10 parts-per-million (PPM) of copper nanoparticles. It tastes like water. By comparison, colloidal copper produced by other techniques contains a substantial amount of copper ions in addition to the copper nanoparticles. Ionic copper has a particularly nasty taste which some find so objectionable they cannot ingest the product.
SAFETY & STORAGE
Our colloidal copper is manufactured in an FDA registered facility, contains only pure water and pure copper and is non-toxic.
Colloids made from non-noble metals such as copper have a limited shelf life, typically 4 to 6 months, once the bottle is opened. Air, which includes oxygen, enters the bottle when it is opened. The oxygen will cause the metal nano particles to slowly oxidize converting them into their ionic state. For this reason, it is best to purchase a bottle size that you would expect to consume in 4 months or less.
SOLUTION: Colloidal Copper
FORMULA: Copper nanoparticles suspended in deionized water
COLOR: Colloidal Copper is a clear light greenish-yellow colored liquid. There is no noticeable turbidity (cloudiness).
FORMAT: Liquid in plastic bottle
METHOD: orally (O) sublingually (S) nebulized (N)
QUANTITY: 250ml (8.45 fl oz)
SUGGESTED USE: the dosage for our Colloidal Copper is typically one tablespoon (15mL) daily to help maintain health. Up to three tablespoons per day may be taken to help fortify the immune system when needed. Actual dosage will vary based on individual needs. There is a two weeks supply when used at a dosage of one tablespoon per day.
YOU SHOULD NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IF YOU ARE ALLERGIC TO COPPER OR BY INDIVIDUALS WITH HEMOCHROMATOSIS because copper increases the body’s ability to absorb iron. Hemochromatosis, the most common form of iron overload disease, is an inherited disorder that causes the body to absorb and store too much iron. The extra iron builds up in organs and damages them. Without treatment, the disease can cause these organs to fail. Allergic reactions to copper, while not unheard of, are uncommon. Someone having an allergic reaction to copper would not be able to handle a metallic copper object such as copper jewelry without causing an allergic reaction. Those who are uncertain if they are allergic to copper should apply a few drops to the back of the hand to see if an allergic reaction results. More on the importance of copper here.
For more information see the FAQ section.
DISCLAIMER: This is a dietary supplement. The statements made about this product have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
|Dimensions||2 × 2 × 5 in|