The Cart is Empty
- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
Secrets of Breathing and Tantra w/ Internal Cleansing S2
Complete visual and instructional guide to the most effective methods of cleansing and purifying the Mind, Body, and Soul. This includes an assortment of videos specifically related to performing absolution on all levels.
Complete visual and instructional guide to the most effective methods of cleansing and also, purifying the Mind, Body, and Soul. This includes an assortment of videos specifically related to performing absolution on all levels.
- A COMPLETE ITEMIZATION OF THE BEST ELEMENTS
- TOP BOOKS AND INSTRUCTORS ON HOLISTIC HEALTH
- THE HAIR, MIND, AND BRAIN
- EARS, EYES, NOSE, AND SINUS
- THE MOUTH, TEETH, THROAT, AND NOSTRILS
- LUNGS, UNDERARMS, AND SKIN
- THE KIDNEYS, LIVER, AND COLON
- THE BLOOD, FEET, BONES, AND JOINTS
- ELEMENTS FOR MASCULINE AND FEMININE SUPPORT
So, A journey through techniques that cultivate personal power within. The meridians, centers, and Nadis are all examined along with honing in on the ability to cultivate your Prana, strengthen you energetic channels, and also conduct your Shakti.
- A COMPLETE GUIDE TO THE BEST BREATHING, TANTRA, AND YOGIC PRACTICES
- REVISITING THE SIDDHAS: THE HIGHEST SPIRITUAL POWERS
- THE SHASTRAS: UNLOCKING THE HIDDEN TREASURES WITHIN
- TANTRA: A SECRET HIDDEN BEHIND TABOOS
- THE GODS AND THE LIMITATION OF THEIR POWER
- BREATHING: LITERATURE AND VIDEOS ON THE MOST EFFECTIVE FORMS
- YOGA: LITERATURE AND VIDEOS ON THE MOST EFFECTIVE FORMS
- TANTRA: LITERATURE AND VIDEOS ALSO ON THE MOST EFFECTIVE FORMS
For more information on tuitions see the FAQ section.
By purchasing this course you agree to the following Innerversity terms and conditions.
Disclaimer: The entire contents of this website are based upon the opinions of Secret Energy and its Partners and Affiliates, unless otherwise noted. So, Individual articles are based upon the opinions of the respective author. So, The information on this website is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice.